Purchasing your next home is a big decision and having an experienced team of real estate professionals behind you is crucial.
Motion Property Group will be there to help you identify the current market conditions which will determine the best price and time to buy. We treat your new home purchase as if it were our own. Our goal is always to provide the smoothest path to closing on your new home.
Mortgage Pre-Approval and why it’s important
Having your financing pre-approval is a highly important piece to making your buying process go smoothly. The pre-approval shows sellers that you are serious and capable of closing the deal. Most sellers & realtors require a pre-approval to be submitted with the initial offer to be considered. Contact us if we can help you secure this important information.
Simple steps to buying a home:
- Contact us! We can help you walk through the buying process and ensure we locate the best home for you.
- Financing. We have great resources to help get you pre-approved for financing.
- Shop for your home. We can setup specific demographic searches that meet your purchase needs
- Purchase and Sale agreement. Once an offer is made and accepted, we will get your contract in place.
- Inspection and Closing. A home inspector can help determine the condition of the home you wish to purchase. Once all stipulations in the PSA are completed, then it is time to close on the purchase of your new home!
If you are a first-time home buyer or sixth-time home buyer, we are happy to walk you through the process and exceed your expectations.
11411 NE 124th St. Suite 250, Kirkland, WA 98034